UNKNOWN ERROR

Professional / Workstation / Server Edition
Gesperrt
makinero

UNKNOWN ERROR

Beitrag von makinero » Do 10. Dez 2015, 15:23

When start O&O Defrag latest version 19 (error occur also on old versions eg. 17, 18 etc.)
Error occur even if reinstall the software.
  or reinstall the system

Code: Alles auswählen

UNKNOWN ERROR

Martin (O&O)
Re: UNKNOWN ERROR

Beitrag von Martin (O&O) » Do 10. Dez 2015, 15:51

Dear Makinero,

there are no known problems known so far, I am sorry. If the problem does persist, please contact technical support directly:
support@oo-software.com

Send to support your system information for further analysis and also provide your serial number for faster processing of your request.

To create the system Information press and hold the Windows key, and then press the R key. Type "msinfo32.exe" (without quotes) in the prompt and confirm with enter. The system information will open. After the report is collected, please click on File / Save as... and save the .NFO file.

Martin (O&O)

makinero

Beitrag von makinero » Do 10. Dez 2015, 16:01

Martin (O&O) hat geschrieben:
there are no known problems known so far
https://www.google.de/#q=Unknown+Error

Win 7 64-bit

Bild

Martin (O&O)

Beitrag von Martin (O&O) » Do 10. Dez 2015, 16:17

Dear Makinero,

for further analysis we need more information. As described please contact technical support directly:
support@oo-software.com

Send to support your system information and also provide your serial number for faster processing of your request.

To create the system Information press and hold the Windows key, and then press the R key. Type "msinfo32.exe" (without quotes) in the prompt and confirm with enter. The system information will open. After the report is collected, please click on File / Save as... and save the .NFO file.

Martin (O&O)

makinero

Beitrag von makinero » Do 10. Dez 2015, 17:15

I do not have to be a developer, expert. I am a regular user and I know what it means Unknown Error :lol: I have a little knowledge an this issue.
do not need any debugging, do not need any log. Because this error is very clear, and very, very, very, very, very and very easy reproduce.

UNKNOWN ERROR

Error while getting the FileSystem of drive D:\
                                    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Odmowa dostępu do ścieżki 'D:\'.
Caused by: Unnmount partition
So please maybe add an option to not detect unmounted partitions that are not available. ;)

Martin (O&O)

Beitrag von Martin (O&O) » Fr 11. Dez 2015, 09:49

Hello,

thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your suggestions to our development
department.

Gesperrt